Outside Sales Rep.
Resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
Prospect and contact potential customers
Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
Create sales material to present to customers
Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
Familiarity with CRM platforms
Ability to build rapport with clients
Strong negotiation skills
Deadline and detail-oriented
Base: $24,000 annually plus commission
Click to fill out our online Employment Application
Class B Shred Driver
We are seeking a Class B Shred Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
Load and unload cargo
Properly track and document activity log
Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
Inspect truck before and after trip
Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
Commercial driver’s license
Ability to handle physical workload
Strong work ethic
We are currently recruiting for a CDL B for our Transportation division.
We currently have an opening for CDL CLASS A/ B local route drive in San Antonio Texas. This is a full-time week day shift; we have a late/New model fleet with comprehensive vehicle maintenance.
• This position has the responsibility for driving a company CDL vehicle and transporting customer material from customer and Marshall Shredding / Medsharps locations.
• Loading and unloading a truck through a variety of mechanisms
• Using wireless scanning technology
• Preparing some paperwork
• Performing the delivery/pick-up of customer material in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
• Qualified applicants will be able to demonstrate safe/ efficient -driving skills
Must be able to Drive Manual Transmission
• 1+ years experience route transportation experience is preferred
• Applicants should be computer proficient, able to complete paperwork accurately and completely and understand the importance of detail and accuracy
• Strong customer service and ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner.
• Ability to adhere to and enforce all NAID/TCEQ/state and federal regulations as they pertain to the industry.
• Able to lift material up to 70 pounds; able to use tools to maneuver.
• You must be at least 21 years old with a valid CLASS B CDL driver’s license and a good driving record and be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and DOT physical.
• The ideal applicant will have current medical card
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Click to fill out our online Driver Employment Application