Throughout the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to see companies encourage their employees to safely work from their homes. As business professionals are spending more time in their home office, the importance of safe and secure document disposal from your own house becomes more important by the day.
Onsite document shredding by Marshall Shredding will give you, and your employer, the peace of mind that confidential documents will be disposed of in a safe and secure manner just steps from your home office.
Marshall Shredding is proud to offer flexible options to ensure your sensitive information is protected. Whether you’re looking for a one-time purge of documents into our NAID AAA certified shred trucks, or seeking ongoing scheduled service, Marshall Shredding will be able to provide a hassle-free solution that is safe and convenient.
The Importance of Document Shredding
Document shredding is a sure way to protect your business from security breaches. Materials printed for businesses can contain sensitive information. One very important way to ensure this is shredding paperwork that contains personal information such as social security numbers, credit card information, bank account information, and medical information.
Companies who don’t maintain proper disposal of sensitive documents often risk data and security breaches that can result in identity theft.
If you work in the medical or legal industry, following HIPAA guidelines is imperative for document disposal. As an industry leading expert in document shredding, Marshall Shredding understands the sensitivity of your company’s documents and the burden associated with their proper disposal.
Paper Shredding Services for At-Home Workers
Utilizing paper shredding services for remote employees will give you peace of mind when managing business away from the office.
Our on-site shredding service offers your business AAA Certified security rating by the National Association for Information Destruction. We make this process quick with these easy steps:
1. A Marshall Shredding licensed, trained, and certified employee brings a 96-Gallon security bin to your home.
2. The Marshall Shredding employee will dispose of your confidential documents into our security container.
3. The security containers are protected into our state-of-the-art NAID AAA certified shred trucks.
4. The confidential documents from the security bin go into the augurs of the NAID AAA certified shred trucks.
5. The confidential documents are shred into quarter-sized unreadable pieces.
6. When done, you’ll receive a Certificate of Destruction. The shredded pieces are then returned to the Marshall Shredding plant for recycling. This green initiative utilized through recycling saves 65,552 trees, 26,992,000 gallons of water, and 15,809,600 kilowatts of electricity.
Our onsite shredding solution makes the hassle of paper disposal safe and easy for remote employees. The disposal services offered by Marshall Shredding guarantees that all employees are abiding by strict privacy laws.
Making Work-From-Home Safer and Easier
The convenient on-site paper shredding services from Marshall Shredding Co. eliminates the stress on maintaining business security. The procedure Marshall Shedding follows ensures the secure shredding and disposal of documents.
Interested in utilizing Marshall Shredding Co.’s elite services? Click here to request a free quote!